1) Dully filled in application Form (downloadable here);
2) Secondary school transcripts/reports for senior 4, 5 and senior 6 ;
3) A notorized copy of the Advanced General Certificate of Secondary Education with a minimum of 2 principal passes – miniumum E Grade. (For Nursing applicants, at least a C Grade in Biology and Chemistry, and at least a D Grade in Mathematics or Physics will be required, with combinations in Mathematics Chemistry Biology – MCB or Physics Chemistry Biology – PCB );
4) Two Passport size photos in color;
5) A photocopy of the National ID Card or valid Passport;
6) A proof/copy of health insurance certificate
7) A non-refundable application fee (Frws 30,000 for Rwandan applicants and 50 USD for international applicants) paid in any of the following bank accounts:
- Equity Bank: 4003211197369 (FRWS)
- Bank of Kigali: 00040 – 00280275 -75 (FRWS)
- Bank of Kigali: 00040 – 00292172 – 41 (USD)
Swift Code: BKIGRWRW | IBAN: 40000400029217241003
(1) Applicants with foreign academic qualifications shall obtain an equivalence of their certificates from Rwanda Basic Education Board (REB).
(2) An entry Visa is granted upon arrival at the Kigali International Airport for all citizens from around the
(3) An international student will need apply for a study visa within two weeks (15 days) upon arrival. To do this, he/she will produce the following documents to the Rwanda’s Immigration Services: a Police Clearance from the home country; a valid passport, a CV and an application letter.
(4) As part of student admission, all students are encouraged to have laptops to be admitted to AUCA undergraduate and graduate programmes, to make the blended learning process smooth for everyone.