The Faculty of Business Administration at Adventist University of Central Africa (AUCA) is aiming at fulfilling the requirements of the Seventh-day Adventist Church teachers’ certification and the Rwandan Ministry of Education. The introduction of general, core (professional), and concentration courses is designed to broaden the skills, knowledge and the competencies of the student to make them compete worldwide.
The Faculty of Business Administration subscribes to the philosophy of the Seventh-day Adventist Church as enshrined in the teachings of White, E. G. It also believe s that integrity, honesty and moral values are needed in the character of human characters our humanity pursues the knowledge and philosophies of this world.
AUCA’s Faculty of Business Administration aims to train, equip and produce competent and high quality Christian educators, business practitioners, researchers, accountants, managers and financial analyst for service in the public and private sector.
The Faculty of Business Administration envisions itself of becoming a world-class centre of excellence in accounting, finance, management and other professional studies.
The objectives of the faculty are:
- To equip students with the necessary skills, knowledge, and attitudes to understand, interpret and communicate financial matters.
- To train students as effective servant-leaders in accounting, management and financial controlling aspect in business administration.
- To inculcate in students Christian values and ethics in accounting and other related professions.
- To prepare students for advanced studies and research in accounting, finance and management.
- To prepare students for ATC, CMT, IST, CPA, CPS, ACCA and other professional examinations.
The bachelor of Business Administration is made of the following Majors:
FACULTY OF BUSINESS
[simple-staff-list group=”Faculty of Business”]