Admission Requirements for Nursing and Midwifery
- Dully filled in Application Form (Fillable, Print)
- Notorized copy of the secondary school certificate with a minimum 2 principles passes (Mathematics Chemistry Biology – MCB or Physics Chemistry Biology – PCB combinations) with at least C Grade in Biology and Chemistry, and at least D Grade in Mathematics or Physics.
- Copies of secondary school progressive report (Senior 4,5 and 6)
- Two passport photos
- Copy of National ID or Valid Passport
- Proof of payment of application fee (Frws 30,000 for Rwandan applicants and 50 USD for international applicants)
- Proof of Health insurance
NOTE: Applicants with foreign academic qualifications shall obtain an equivalence of their certificates with the Rwandan system of education obtained from the Rwanda Basic Education Board (REB).
a) Equity Bank: 4003211197369 (FRWS)
b) Bank of Kigali: 00040 – 00280275 -75 (FRWS)
c) Bank of Kigali: 00040 – 00292172 – 41 (USD)
Swift Code: BKIGRWRW
NOTE: (1) Applicants with foreign academic qualifications shall obtain an equivalence of their certificates from Rwanda Basic Education Board (REB). (2) An entry Visa is granted upon arrival at the Kigali International Airport for all citizens from around the world. (3) An international student will need apply for a study visa within two weeks (15 days) upon arrival. To do this, he/she will produce the following documents to the Rwanda’s Immigration Services: a Police Clearance from the home country; a valid passport, a CV and an application letter.
Send applications to email@example.com