ACADEMIC YEAR 2023-2024: SEMESTER ONE
We welcome all students to the Summer Semester (Semester one of the academic year 2023/2024) at Adventist University of Central Africa. Classes start on 03 September 2023. The university calendar for the academic year 2023-2024 is accessible here
- All AUCA students are requested to check courses to be studied for the September semester on 1st August 2023. Kindly confirm with us if allocated courses are correct and check the tuition fees in order to inform your sponsor or parent.
- This is to remind you the registration calendar as follows:
- From 27th August to 1st September, 2023: Registration
- 3rd September, 2023: Start of Classes & Modification.
- From 3rd to 8th September, 2023: Late registration, (Fine is 1,000 FRW per day.)
- 6th October, 2023: Deadline to submit registration forms.
- Student who will not submit registration forms by 6th October, 2023 will be automatically suspended.
- Payment shall be done via URUBUTO Pay, Dial *775*2# AUCA Code is TH61132546 then follow instructions.
Registration Process: How to register?
Step 1: Login and check your registration
Step 2: Print summary (Registration form) in 3 copies
Step 3: Pay the tuition fee or contact Business Office for financial facilitation.
Step 4: Have registration forms (3) stamped by your faculty
Step 5: Submit registration forms 3 copies to finance office
Step 6: Read registration guide
N.B: For any clarification, please visit the office of the registrar or call on 0724796998.