SUMMER SEMESTER (ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-2022)
We welcome all students to the Summer Semester (Semester 3 of the academic year 2021/2022) at Adventist University of Central Africa. Classes start on 05 July 2022. The university calendar for the academic year 2021-2022 is accessible here
- All AUCA students are requested to check courses to be studied for the summer semester. Kindly confirm with us if allocated courses are correct and check the tuition fees in order to inform your sponsor or parent.
- All continuing students are requested to login into the online registration, view courses allocated and the time table.
Click Here to Connect to AUCA Online Registration Software
If you are outside of AUCA Click here
Registration Process: How to register?
Step 1: Login and check your registration
Step 2: Print summary (Registration form) in 3 copies
Step 3: Pay the tuition fee or contact Business Office for financial facilitation.
Step 4: Have registration forms (3) stamped by your faculty
Step 5: Submit registration forms 3 copies to finance office
Step 6: Read registration guide
- This is to remind you the registration calendar as follows:
- From 27th to 30th June, 2022: Registration
- 5th July, 2022: Start of Classes
- From 5th to 7th July, 2022: Late registration, (Fine is 1,000 FRW per day.)
- From 8th to 11th July, 2022: Modification
- 15th July, 2022: Deadline to submit registration forms.
- Students who will not submit registration forms by 15th July, 2022 will be automatically suspended.
For any clarification, please visit the office of the registrar or call on 0724796998.
23 June 2022