Christian greetings! We thank God for his mercies upon our lives during this pandemic period. This serves to inform you that all students are requested to confirm their registration for the Semester One of the Academic Year 2021-2022 starting on 26th September 2021.
The following is required to ensure that you are willing to study next semester:
- Pay registration fees (20,000Frw) before 17th After this date, a late payment fine will be applied.
- Ensure that your student registration number is recorded while depositing registration fees at the bank.
- Login into the online registration, follow the steps and click on “Confirm registration” for next semester. Then record the bank slip number:
- Bank of Kigali: Record “Bordereau de versement especes No”
- Bank of Kigali Agent: Record “Ref #”
- Equity Bank: Record “REF NO”
This is not an additional fee. It is part of the fees to be paid. Courses will be allocated only to students who will confirm their registration for the next semester. Those who will fail to do so will be considered suspended or dropouts. FARG sponsored students will record FARG REF NO. Other Sponsored students will contact the registrar’s office for any help.
Niyonzima Théogène, PhD
Deputy Vice-Chancellor Academics